Tuesday 26 June 2012

This is capanna Piandioss. I highly recommend this place. Such a warm welcome by such nice people. I was served a huge cup of steaming Ovomaltine to warm me up, it wasn't cold, but I had sweat so much and when I stop moving I cool out immediately. Aaron and Oksana have taken Piandioss over from someone, who ran the place down completely. They said they spent two weeks only cleaning and painting and all before they dared to let people in. It is the young, dedicated and extremely nice couple's intention to make you feel really well taken care after.

I was allowed to use the shower and occupied the dorm, which again is all mine tonight. We talked a lot, which was very nice and interesting and then I was served dinner. Oksana is a perfect cook and so friendly. I had fresh but spicy cheese from the produce of Aaron's parents with wonderful tomato salad and freshly baked bread. That was only the beginning because then there was a vegetable soup with cheese tortellini, then mashed potatoes with mushrooms and then two cakes, a typical Ticinese bread pie and a wonderful apple tart. I'm about to burst and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment