Monday 25 June 2012

I walked downhill for a long time and actually met someone, a hippie-like man with long grey hair, who was leading a goat and was accompanied by five sheperd dogs. The walking was mainly in the woods, but not easy walking because of all the stones, roots and hotbot grass. Some parts were like a swamp, I'm glad I didn't have to build a castle in it (har, har). I came through all these tiny villages. First Cala, which I didn't actually mean to, but I took a wrong turn, it wasn't a problem, but I lengthened my walking day and added some additional metres to today's balance of ups and downs. Then there was Doro and then Ces, which apparently was a hippie commune with ecological products on sale. Very nice. Then Gribbio, where I took a short break. And then Piumogna plane here in the photo, with Campo Tencia in the background, this time from the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment