Friday 27 July 2012

Tomorrow I will be on my way up to Pian di Crest, another flight in the helicopter, which is exciting and I'm happy about it. I would have preferred to walk, but there isn't that much time. Loads of work to do. I haven't walked for ages, but it's ok. I am looking forward to Pian di Crest, another absolutely beautiful place. I am also looking forward to seeing my friends who will hopefully arrive without complications (and thunderstorms) in the evening. Now it's time to go to bed, I am sharing a room with one of three new cappanaras of Soveltra tonight. They are going up to the hut tomorrow and have very much work to do. The weather, however, will be bad, at least that is the forecast. We will see. I will not be "online" for at least a week again. No Internet access at Pian di Crest. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment