Friday 27 July 2012

Hello dear friends and family, after a week of silence I am back again, albeit shortly. I am fine even though my cough has not disappeared yet. I have a week of hard work behind my and am facing another week of - probably - hard work ahead of me. At least tomorrow will be a hard day of work because we have reservations for 35 persons, inclusive my dear friends Bernd, Olga and Paula, who will arrive in the evening (and then do all the washing up!).

I am (once again) at Arturo's house. I left Soveltra hut at about nine in the morning. I haven't walked up or down the path for a long time (since I fly around in the helicopter all the time nowadays, ah, I'm posh), it is a very beautiful and interesting path with stone "stairways" and lots of water in a steep canyon:



No comments:

Post a Comment