Tuesday 9 October 2012


Walking down from borgata Superiore I had a nice view of beautiful Monviso, in the distance. It was nice returning to Locanda Ceaglio, where I had a hot shower, a cool white wine and a nice chat with Peter and some of the other guests. A Swiss couple I had seen in Dronero at the bus stop were suddendly here too and we talked. Later they invited me to their table at dinner as well as Lars (the only German here) and we spent a nice evening together. And they offered me a ride for tomorrow to a place from which I can walk up to Lago Tempesta. I saw pictures and decided to stay another night and go there. Somebody of Fulvia's family would have given me a lift tomorrow morning, but very early because they have to go down into town. Going up with Brigitte and Kurt is much better and maybe they will walk with me. I am very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment