Monday 8 October 2012


This is Locanda Ceaglio in Marmora, or better in the borgata Vernetti in Marmora. A very, very nice place that reminds me of San Martino. It is also a complex of various houses, beautifully restored and catering mostly to Swiss people and Germans. I arrived at five, took longer than I had expected, maybe because, at it seems, I took the long way without knowing. Somehow I ended up in Reneiro, so I had to go back down which added some metres of altitude to my walk. Descending from Reneiro to Vernetti I was accompanied all the way by a pretty and friendly white dog. I walked for five hours today, climbed 1000m and went down 800m, my highest point was Colletto Canosio at 1650m.

1 comment:

  1. Was the dog named Strupi? Are you the female Tin Tin now?

    ReplyDelete