Sunday 7 October 2012

I am still in Dronero. My plan to walk to Celle Macra, then on to Castelmagno and then to Sambuco didn't work because Hotel La Font in Castelmagno isn't open. It should be, but when I called this morning to book they told me that they have decided to close for a holiday and will reopen within a month. The other option to go back to Prazzo where we took the bus yesterday and walk to Marmora wasn't possible either because it is Sunday and there aren't any buses anymore. So I decided to stay here, another night at the Cavallo Bianco, probably another pizza... Tomorrow I'll go back to Prazzo and walk to Marmora. I had considered to go to Liguria and continue on the part where there are still places to sleep that are open but it is very difficult to get to the points of departure because there isn't any public transport. The weather isn't great but not bad either and the forecast says it will stay like that for the next three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment