Thursday 30 August 2012

I am staying at Hotel Dolonne in Dolonne, which is a ten minute walk from the centre of Courmayeur. It is the cheapest place I could find at 60 euros which is reasonable because it is a nice, rather posh place. I had dinner here too because walking into the centre wasn't inspiring, there is nothing much to see. And the food was very good, delicious fresh cheese with tomatoes and oil as antipasto, pasta with pesto and then omelette with cheese and mashed potatoes. I could have had chocolate cake as well but I was too full up for afters. I am in bed already, finishing my wine and wondering how tomorrow will work out with my knees and the weather and all. When I arrived here late this afternoon the sun came out for a short visit, now it is raining again.

No comments:

Post a Comment