Saturday 27 May 2023

This is more or less what I saw all day. Sea, sand, shrubbery and some trees. My friendly B&B host was so kind to drive me down to Snogebæk after a good breakfast and nice chat. I walked on the sand for hours, first at Dueodde on the wide, white beach with hard sand that was easy to walk on. Then the beaches become narrower and the sand softer, making walking quite exhausting and a little boring. To be fair, though, I missed a turn that would have taken me to a path through woodland. At Øster Sømarken I heard the sound of gunfire, as the guide had predicted. I had hoped that the firing range would be open but because of the shooting I heard and the fact that it wasn't possible to get information about whether or not the range was closed, I decided not to risk an almost 6km detour on roads and took the bus.


No comments:

Post a Comment