Sunday 21 May 2023



On the ferry from Sassnitz Mukran to Rønne on Bornholm. The day started with a little bit of drama, the train from Lietzow to Sassnitz was cancelled. After waiting for 35 minutes. I was worried about missing the ferry and so was a woman who had by chance sat down next to me. We chatted and found out that we were both heading for Rønne. So we decided to take a cab together. Which we did. Strangely enough I often seem to meet Dutch women when I'm on walking adventures. We did the trip together and parted ways at the harbour in Rønne. A nice experience.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Fiona. It's soo good that you are walking again. And you've picked the right country. To go in the north is much better than Swiss and Italy. I'm reading your post and here it's pouring again. I wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fiona, nice how little dramas can turn into pleasant results. Have a good walk and continue to posts photos. xx

    ReplyDelete