Saturday 27 May 2023

I really like the personal details the friendly and well-travelled couple have added like wind chimes from various different countries. And the food was amazing, especially for a hostel. Lucky for me, the owner is also a vegetarian and made quinoa burgers just for me. There were many salads, all vegetarian, out-of-the-box and healthy. I may have benefited from the fact that there is a group of Danish bikers that comes regularly and is having a barbecue. I'm lucky they serve food in the first place because I learned that the restaurant at Boderne doesn't exist anymore. Now I have been treated to walnut schnaps, home-made from the tree in the garden. I'm more than happy to be here and highly recommend the hostel. There are two things other walkers might want to know: it's close to the road and bus stop, for people walking alone, it's expensive because you can only book a room. Dorms as we know them are not commonplace here.

1 comment:

  1. Liebe Fiona, ich freue mich, dass Du heute gutes Essen bekommen hast. Sieht auf dem Foto sehr toll und lecker aus. So schöne Häuschen auf der Insel. Ich hoffe,
    Du hast noch schöne 2 Tage. Liebe Grüße, Christine

    ReplyDelete