Tuesday 9 July 2013


Here I am, sitting in a park in Borgosesia, waiting for the bus to Alagna. It was raining when my alarm rang and I was undecided what to do. After a late breakfast I changed plans and decided not to walk the GtB again on what seemed to be another hot day. Instead I asked Valentina to take me somewhere in the car where I would try to hike to Borgosesia. Once again I was lucky and didn't have to wait long. A very friendly mountain biker (obviously not on his bike) took me to Borgosesia, right up to a Tabaccheria to buy a ticket and not far from the bus stop. I will walk from Alagna to Pedemonte where Christina is spending the night and will meet her there.

1 comment:

  1. Liebe Fiona,

    wir werden Dir wieder gespannt folgen und wünschen Dir alles, alles Gute.
    Martina und Peter

    ReplyDelete