Friday 7 June 2013

"The end of the road". Yes, I have reached the end of the road here at Almbad Huberspitz. After almost five months I am packing it in and returning to Berlin. This is not the right place for me. In a week's time I'll be on the train back home. But not for long. A few weeks before packing my rucksack and heading straight for the mountains again. This time I will not have a perfect plan (but as we all know plans are futile - mostly) because there is too little time. Surely it will be up to three months of walking, Italy surely and some England and Wales and hopefully Switzerland too. I don't know how far I'll get considering the problems I had with my knees and all. But I will definitely give it a try! Maybe you wouldn like to join me again on my journey, just pop in once in a while and see how things are going...

No comments:

Post a Comment