Saturday 5 October 2013


Goodbye England. We left Porthleven early in the morning and were on the ferry at four in the afternoon. The white cliffs of Dover in the distance were the last sight of England and the last stage of my three-month journey. Now I am back in Germany, back in Berlin and back to "reality". I once again had a wonderful time and am grateful for the experience and all the nice and helpful people I met. I hope to be back with news of another journey or a hostel or mountain hut job in England or Italy one day...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fiona, I'm really interested in a part of your trip. In particular the italian route from M.Viso to M. Bianco. Could you send to me, if it's not a problem for you, some info about stages and travel times from Rifugio Gasttaldi at M. Viso? taks a lot.
    Ezio

    ReplyDelete