Saturday 2 March 2013




Dear readers, I am back again with some news. News about my new job away from the city back in the mountains, not the alpine type, but mountains. It's not really "news news" because I've been here for more than a month now. Here at Almbad Huberspitz at roughly 1000m just above the small village of Hausham in Bavaria.

 
I have started here as manager and work with a team of up to five persons, including Peter, my boss, who is actively involved in day-to-day operations. This is not like walking the mountains, but still it is the next step in my new work life and a good way to communicate with family and friends (and interested strangers) seeing I'm head to toe in work at the moment. And I know that at least one person, my dear ex-neighbour Karin (hello Karin) will be happy to hear from me hear again.

1 comment: